Time Clock Systems Introductory Guide
The Time & Attendance Consultants Introductory Guide was published originally in 2010 and has recently been updated to cover the very latest technology.
The guide was written by an independent time and attendance consultant based on more than 2000 implementations.
The guide has been used as a training resource for the premier Australian payroll training organization .
Regardless of whether you purchase a system this guide will help you get the best out of your purchase by providing you the insight and industry tips and tricks.
Here are some the subjects covered.
- Deciding if you would benefit from purchasing a time clock
- Selecting an appropriate time clock
- Deciding if you need additional software for your clock
- Sourcing a time clock supplier
- Evaluating potential time clock suppliers
- Negotiating on price and services
- Placing the order
- Installation and implementation
- Testing your new time clock
- Going live
- Reviewing the project.
This product is an invaluable resource that will save you time and money.-